**VP of Growth**
_Note: Fluent German is required for this role._
As our VP of Growth, you are a world-classÂ performer who’llÂ be working at the intersection of product, marketing, and analytics and play a key role in establishing Resourcify as the fastest growing recycling platform in Europe. Your greatest accomplishment at Resourcify will be driving forward the future of recycling by testing high-impact strategies that help us to capture over â¬100 million in managed waste within the next two years.
To turn this into reality, youâll be shepherding initiatives up and down the funnel, executing, questioning hypotheses, helping the team fail fast and hone our focus, and building the growth team to scale what works. At the end of the day, you know that all roads lead to success and providing the sales team with the leads they need to exceed our revenue goals.
**What you will be doing:**
* Youâll work together with the founders to execute the strategy for long-term growth.
* Youâll own lead-generation, establishing channel mix, spend and analytics for growth.
* Youâll design our growth principles, how we experiment for a fast, data-driven team.
* You are hands-on working on initiatives and building a team to scale-up what works.
* Youâll constantly track and synthesise learnings and disseminate them in the team.
**We would love it if you had:**
* 5+ years of experience in leading growth positions at fast growing startups/scale-ups.
* Demonstrated success in setting up and executing B2B growth strategies.
* Experience with enterprise software growth or sales is a strong plus.
* Fluent in written and spoken German (this is a must) and English.
**Itâs also great if you have:**
* A get-it-done, structured, analytical, performance-driven attitude.
* A genuine passion for recycling, technology and people.
* A large existing network within the growth community.
* A great working environment in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
* Participation in Employee Stock Option Plans.
* Flexibility in your daily work in a remote-first company.
* 6 weeks paid vacation.