At Flux Academy weâre bringing world-class design education online, helping people who want to make a living doing creative work transform their careers.
Since launching 2 years ago, weâve already helped +4,600 students build their design careers – [they love our programs](https://vimeo.com/454303056) and it helps them bring more value and [make more money](https://vimeo.com/454303148), weâve also helped over 270,000 designers for free on our [social media](https://www.youtube.com/flux-with-ran-segall) channels.
We are 100% independent, 100% remote (always, not just in 2020) & 100% organic – We have generated +$3M in revenue without using ads to reach new audiences, and weâre growing.
We believe design is playing a huge role in solving todayâs biggest problems – from business to social change, designers are making an impact, and they can do it while working from anywhere, earning a great living.
[Our mission](https://www.flux-academy.com/about-us) at Flux Academy is to help people become amazing, high-value, successful designers.
##About the role
Role location: Our HQ is based in Israel, so you’ll have to have at least 4 hours of sync with EMEA timezone
Weâre looking for a marketing leader to build our marketing team and help us scale.
Your challenge would be to scale up what used to be an organic personal brand into a world-class company brand, that becomes a category leader in a market that currently does not have a clear leader.
If your dream is to be the CMO of a world-class company – come work with us to build your dream job: lead the growth and have an unparalleled impact on both culture and the results of the company.
Youâll learn more with us over the next 3 years than with any big corp, and weâll help you build your personal brand.
You will be responsible for:
* **Scaling awareness:** scaling our social media efforts & manage scaling ads on multiple platforms.
* **Optimizing Activation:** making sure our funnels, emails and website convert well, and that our current students keep enrolling to new programs with us.
* **Building the brand:** make sure we create a competitive advantage by becoming the best storytellers in the industry and telling a differentiated, well-positioned story.
* **Building the marketing team:** make sure we have the smartest, leanest and most talented marketing team in the world.
The right marketer for this role has:
* Experience building and managing a marketing team: Youâre a people person.
* Experience and passion for both Brand & Performance marketing: Youâll have proven results for marketing materials that look amazing and convert well.
* Experience in content & social media marketing: You understand YouTube and Instagram well, and always have a finger on the pulse of whatâs new (which is why youâre currently exploring TikTok).
* Experience in e-commerce or online learning.
* Love for numbers and the ability to analyze them to make data-driven decisions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
* The ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment.
* Eye details, so youâll start your application with âHOLA ðâ.
* Love for design.
The salary range for this role is $90k-$200k based on your past experience.
* 6 weeks paid vacation (after 6 months on the team, 2 in the first 6 months)
* 2 weeks of sick leave per year, including mental health days
* $2,800 yearly gear budget (after the first 3 months)
* $1,000 yearly learning budget for books / courses / conferences (after the first 3 months)
* Team retreat when itâs possible to fly to exotic places