Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software â all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency ââ these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if youâre a person that loves a good challenge, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to be a part of a fast-growing startup â then you just might be who weâre looking for!
What you will do?
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will:Â
– Handle technical and functional questions escalated by the Customer Relations Team
– Analyse, Reproduce and Report all the incidents reported by customers
– Test fixes deployed by developers with the QA Team
– Create and maintain internal documentation for recurrent issues
– Train the Customer Care Team about technical issues
– Work back and forth with the L1 team to train them on some specific problematics, and learn how the issues are escalated to the L2 team
– Work closely with QA Engineers to identify and mitigate risks in potential features, provide best practices to Customer Care Team
– Escalate feedback to Product & Tech teams in order to help improving our product
What we are looking for
We believe that everyoneâs voice is unique and valuable. Thatâs why we strive to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents.Â
We believe that when weâre fully present at work we are more engaged, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together. Which is why we give everyone the freedom, tools, and environment to do their best work. Including:Â
Sunny offices in the center of Paris
Competitive pay and benefits package
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most exciting startups
Ping-pong tables, games, music studio, food/drinks, and regular team parties
Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.