**What youâll do as a Technical Project Coordinator:**
* Manage a nimble team of developers and designers to accomplish challenging goals
* Youâll partner and interact with senior-level management/executives and senior technical teams
* Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
* Use your strong interpersonal and relationship development skills to balance product requirements, manage client expectations, and drive your team to effective results.
* Youâll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
* Youâll travel occasionally, but only for things that really matter.
* You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
* Actively coding is limited as the majority of your time will be spent in meetings.
**What is Required:**
* You have experience as the lead on projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $3M
* You have consulting experiences with the unique nature of listening deeply to client concerns
* You are a mix of product leadership, project leadership including agile kanban boards, and technical architecture leadership
* Experience leading cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions
* Strong understanding of the agile software development process
* Ability to work fully within Pacific Time (PT)