Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor communityâs recommendations, itâs Komootâs mission to inspire great adventures making them accessible to all. And weâre good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times! Today, with over 20 million users and 100,000 five-star reviews, Komoot is well on its way to becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app for people who love outdoor adventures worldwide.
Join our fully remote team and change the way people explore with us!
**About the role**
Komootâs user base is growing and Komootâs team is growing too! And itâs growing fast. In the past 2 years we have doubled in size and with 80+ talented people on board – we have even more exciting plans ahead. To help us meet our hiring goals we are now looking for a new member – TA Coordinator – to join Maria, Sara and Tommaso – komootâs P&O team – on a mission to find the best talent and create an environment where everybody can thrive.
As a TA Coordinator your role is to provide critical recruiting support to our agile hiring teams, enabling them to hire the brightest talent. Youâll do this by posting jobs, organising interviews, setting up systems, creating interview guides or sending out employment contracts. Youâll also be responsible for coordinating and optimising the hiring process. Youâll guide the teams, as well as the candidates throughout the whole journey and youâll be the force behind creating a warm, engaging, and rewarding experience.
**What you will do**
* Shadow, learn and ultimately take ownership of of the end-to-end hiring process, from creating the job description through to advertising and closing the role
* Work closely with and support (15+) hiring teams to ensure smooth collaboration within the hiring teams and across the company
* Manage and grow candidate pipelines and offer them quick, friendly communication throughout the process
* Identify new platforms and regularly evaluate the ROI of new and current platforms, and the quality of candidates they attract
* Regularly screen candidates, review applications, and schedule interviews
* Oversee and prepare offers and contracts, research salary benchmarks and continuously advance your market knowledge
* Identify bottlenecks, suggest and drive appropriate value-adding improvements in all above mentioned areas
* Handle talent-acquisition admin and reporting and assist with our employer branding activities
**Why you will love it**
* Youâll join a lean P&O squad that is passionate about enabling people to do their best work and leading the industry in remote work and talent since 2018
* Youâll learn all about TA in Europeâs most successful outdoor app, a profitable and fast-growing company
* Your work will have a high impact on growing the talented komoot team
* Youâll have a self-organised job with personal ownership and responsibility for your results
* Youâll join an international team spread across the whole of Europe
* Youâll travel together with us (when safe) to amazing outdoor places several times a year
* You are free to work from wherever you want – anywhere that lies in a UTC-1 and UTC+3 time zone. Check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote. (http://bit.ly/39xtIrn)
* You get 38 days of annual leave (including public holidays) and dedicated time and budget to spend on classes, events, conferences, boot camps, or books for your curiosity and personal development
**You will be successful in this position if you**
* You have 1 – 3 years experience working as a Recruiter, HR assistant or generalist, preferably from a tech startup or fast-paced growing company
* You take pride in organizing, executing and maintaining processes and tasks with the highest attention to detail
* Youâre passionate about people and like helping them reach their full potential
* Youâre quick to understand new concepts and patterns, and youâre curious to test new ideas in the interest of optimising processes and the way you work
* You are self-motivated and used to working independently with the ability to identify and prioritize your own tasks
* You are engaging, approachable, empathetic and able to communicate easily with different types of stakeholders and personalities
* You speak and write English fluently and are tech savvy – using digital tools daily
* Bonus: Knowledge of an online ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter or other tools and previous exposure to tech recruitment