**Join us in creating better futures through bold decisions.**
Weâre a data technology studio that focuses on helping our clients create operational change (faster) with their data. Weâve worked inside some of the worldâs largest companies: Walmart, Zappos, Tyson, Chick-fil-A, H-E-B, and many more.
Our mission of creating better futures isnât something we just seek for clients, but for ourselves as well. We are proud to be a collective of high-performers that champion necessary change. We strive to model new ways of working within our own company â taking a peopleâfirst approach to everything we do.
Weâve been named a Best Place to Work for four years and made Entrepreneurâs list of âTop Company Cultureâ winners. Weâre also proud to have made the Inc. 5000 list of Americaâs FastestâGrowing Private Companies for four years running (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
**About the Role:**
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team and rally behind our mission to change how the world works, for the better. In this role, you will partner with the VP of Client Experience, a Principal Designer, and cross-functional teams in the pursuit of building great data solutions for our clients. You will need a solid background in user experience and design strategy, product development best practices, as well as a proven ability to partner within strategic client relationships.
In this role, you will be part of a product team supporting one of our enterprise clients as we work to reimagine the ways in which technology comes to life for their employees. Solving challenges at this scale requires a deep understanding of the problem at hand, and you should understand how important research and context are to that process as you strive to simplify the complex. You will need to be a self-starter with the drive and ability to help us move forward, even in the absence of clear direction.
Our team is a deeply talented assembly of product owners, designers, developers, strategists, and more. We value a broad spectrum of capability in our team, as well as the expertise that comes with specialization in specific disciplines. Your ability to support this cross-functional team by architecting solutions through wireframing, prototyping, and iterating based on feedback is critical to how we work. If this sounds like the kind of thing that inspires and motivates you, we’d love to hear from you.
What youâll be doing (mostly).
* Leading through the principles of design thinking
* Developing RevUnitâs influence with each key client interaction
* Actively partnering with the Principal Designer to develop revenue-generating strategies for clients that you service
* Leveraging divergent and convergent models of problem-solving at the appropriate times
* Working with designers, product owners, and developers to execute data visualization & other designs, producing design specifications and guidelines
* Reviewing, analyzing, and testing designs and/or services, troubleshooting user errors, and developing solutions.
* Conducting end-user research, including usability testing and contextual inquiry, and presenting and implementing insights
* Creating design concepts, storyboards, and prototypes for services and/or products that improve user experience.
Leading research initiatives
* Creating wireframes
* Facilitating user testing
* Rapid prototyping and iterating on designs
* Supporting the Principal Designer in the development of the ideal customer experience(s) and offering(s) within the CX teamâs business
* 5+ years of professional experience designing for digital platforms and business strategy (ideally with a focus around all things data)
* Desire to live into the RevUnit core values of: Do Whatâs Right; Be Fearless; A Little Better All The Time; Iâve Got Your Back, Youâve Got Mine; and Celebrate the Wins!
* Passion to be a visible and active champion for the client, while collaborating with your cross-functional peers
* Strong grasp of design-thinking principles
* Ability to create clean, organized files as you work
* Teachable and open-minded towards new ideas (especially if they aren’t yours)
* Operate autonomously, with a bias toward action
* Ability to adapt quickly to change
* Embrace radical candor as you form, communicate, and defend your ideas (especially while sitting on the receiving end of constructive criticism)
* Working knowledge of designing with Figma as well as design collaboration tools such as Miro, Whimsical, and Airtable
* Demonstrated experience in Data Visualization and creating data-focused design solutions
Weâve identified three distinct practices that we believe create the environment for great teams and great work at RevUnit. These practices are **collaboration**, **exploration**, and **ownership**. We expect every team member to embody each of these practices within their role.
* Familiarity with the Agile and Lean frameworks
* Experience in an agency environment
* Experience partnering with nearshore/offshore teams
* Expertise designing and building solutions for processes improvement/modernization, data intelligence/visualization, and up-skilling systems at scale.
**Benefits and Perks (FTEs):**
* RevUnit pays 100% of your individual premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, and both Short and Long-Term Disability
* Basic Life and AD&D
* Health Savings Account (HSA) option
* 401k matching program
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Unlimited paid time off
* 8 Paid holidays
* Paid parental leave
* All Hands Meetings (All-Company in-person 2x per year. Focus on skill development, team building, and celebration.)
* Monthly stipend for snacks/food
* Company laptop, monitor, and accessories
* All the ReUnit swag
We’re committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.â¨
[Notice of E-Verify Participation](https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf)
[Right to Work – English](https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPoster.pdf)
[Right to Work – Spanish](https://www.justice.gov/crt/case-document/file/1133941/download)