# THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAYâ¦
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about sleep, mattresses, and shopping – and weâre just getting started. Want to join us?
We are looking for an experienced Sr. UX/UI Designer to craft engaging and beautiful user experiences from concept to execution. Youâll take a lead role on the team and drive impact by championing our customers and creating an inspirational, seamless shopping experience that drives brand perception, conversion, and customer satisfaction.
– Lead and advocate for user-centered design every step of the way and lead the design process from concept to execution.
– Organize complex research and product information into elegant and coherent user flows, interaction designs, interactive rototypes, visual design mocks and specifications for dev to build.
– Propose and validate hypotheses and optimize our site experience through qualitative and quantitative studies and A/B testing
– Plan and execute user research studies and partner with UX researchers to understand our customer and validate product oncepts
– Mentor and work closely with other designers, and engage with multiple project partners, including product managers, ngineers, UX researchers, marketing managers and other designers to ensure that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant.
– Analyze and synthesize complex design challenges into ‘simple’ practical design solutions that are grounded in user research nd data.
– Continue to build on and advance our existing design system and maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the roductâs interface.
– Coordinate and lead ideation sessions with cross-functional teams to successfully collaborate on a project and synthesis ideas nto an executional strategy.
– Foster a healthy design practice by giving and receiving feedback with maturity and perspective.
– Actively promote the value of design and design thinking through your interactions with others.
– 5-7 years related experience in UX design.
– E-commerce experience required. Home experience preferred.
– Experience developing design systems at scale a plus.
– Strong UI animation skills a plus.
– A bias toward testing and a curiosity for what you donât know
– Ability to clearly articulate design decisions & problems with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
– Mastery of an iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly and testing hypotheses
– Strong user advocacy, focused on building the right experience for our customers.
– Meticulous sense of detail with ability to see the bigger picture.
– Ability to coordinate, facilitate, and synthesis multidisciplinary ideation sessions. Ability to live wireframe a plus.
– An entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to take on new challenges and risks.
– Comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced, self-starter environment.
– Speed and mastery working in common design and prototyping tools including: Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and nvisionApp
– A strong portfolio showcasing examples of problem solving and applying user-centered design principles: concept sketches, user tories, interaction flows, prototypes, design specifications for development, and UI mockups for desktop and mobile. Examples of both methodology and production assets are highly encouraged.
# YOU’LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
## Our people
You’ll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We’re very proud to work with each other. We’re shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And weâre proud of that too!
## Our product
Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
## Our benefits
We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com