Senior Software Engineer at Def Method
New York, NY
About Def Method
We are generalist software engineers, product managers, and consultants committed to building the best software company we can, by delivering excellent results for our customers. We apply user-centered design and agile software development principles to help our customers create valuable products, and are always refining our craft.
Value prop of this role
At Def Method, you get to work on a variety of projects, solve coding challenges and work with a team of language-agnostic experts who’ll have your back. You’ll promote diversity, inclusion, and understanding within your team. We know you’re not just hands on a keyboard. You have ideas and we’ll want to hear them.
How you’ll spend your time
* Making software in small teams with active customer involvement
* Collaborating with engineers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders
* Helping team members and the company as a whole improve through your input
* Learning from and with colleagues as we seek to make the best software we can
Why we love working here
* We are committed to growing together by building excellent software for customers and expanding the range of experiences and perspectives that shape our work
* Investment in learning: one month of professional development time for courses/conference/study per year, with a generous budget
* Great pay and benefits — comprehensive health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid parental leave, even life insurance!
* Generous vacation time and minimal travel (if at all)