Hello there! Iâm Josh, VP of Product at TUNE, and weâre looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us navigate a pivot of our partner marketing product into an adjacent target market. Our new customers have similar goals, but different needs and expectations.
If youâre the type of person who delights in delivering elegant user experiences and is excited by the idea of leading a mature product into its next stage of growth, then youâll definitely want to read to the end of this post.
At TUNE, we help content creators get paid and become advocates for brands, facilitating millions of dollars of partnership payouts every month and empowering thousands of companies to grow their businesses through partner marketing.
In a digital marketing world where ravenous algorithms demand limitless dollars for eyeballs, weâre building an oasis of personal relationships and trust.
TUNEâs Partner Marketing Platform is our flagship product, and the industryâs most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web.
**Your Opportunity for Impact**
* Own the outcomes and strategic direction for the business-critical core experience of our flagship product
* Empower our customers, and their partners, to grow their businesses and achieve their dreams
* Solve some of the biggest pain points our customers currently experience with the platform
* Gain a deep understanding of the product and how it helps customers reach their business goals
* Help engineering teams develop a technical vision by communicating customer needs and ensure the work they do matters
* Have a direct, tangible, and measurable impact on our customersâ satisfaction with TUNE
* You have at least 3 years of experience in product management at a B2B SaaS company
* Youâre more of a [settler](https://blog.gardeviance.org/2015/03/on-pioneers-settlers-town-planners-and.html) than a pioneer
* You arenât intimidated by big, hairy problems and you know how to quickly break them down into actionable next steps that get us closer to our business objectives
* Youâre a pro at managing multiple projects and priorities, rarely letting anything slip through the cracks
* Youâre just as comfortable explaining your productâs WHY to a board member as you are to an engineer, and you know how to tailor the conversation to each
* Youâre adept at leading others through inspiration rather than authority
* Youâre located in the continental U.S.
* Bonus points if you have experience in Affiliate Marketing, AdTech, or MarTech
**Compensation and Benefits**
* The salary range for this role is $120k-$130k, depending on experience
* Performance bonuses
* Profit sharing
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
* 401(k) retirement fund with matching
* Short- and long-term disability
* Flexible spending account
* Employer-paid life insurance
* Competitive time off, with annual increases
* 9 paid company holidays
* Paid parental leave and option to take additional unpaid
**Why Youâll Love TUNE**
If you value autonomy, collaboration, and personal development, youâll love working at TUNE!
Our goal is to foster a work environment where employees can directly influence the change they are most passionate about.
To maintain a positive, productive culture, we expect every employee to assume good faith in each other and to approach our work and interactions with [these values](https://www.tune.com/about/careers/) in mind.