# **About Us**
At CompanyOS (*currently Mochary Method*), we are creating software that helps CEOs operate their companies effectively. The quality of software is driven by both the talent of its creators and how they feel while theyâre crafting it. Teams that feel excitement throughout their work and personal lives can build magical, high-quality experiences. Weâre bringing back that excitement with CompanyOS, which is built upon the foundational ideas of the **[Mochary Method](https://www.amazon.com/Great-CEO-Within-Tactical-Building/dp/0578599287/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top)**.
Our founder, Matt Mochary, is the leading tech CEO coach in the world. He currently coaches CEOs such as Brian Armstrong (Coinbase), Steve Huffman (Reddit), Henrique Dubugras and Pedro Franceschi (Brex), and many more. He started CompanyOS because CEOs of these companies were wishing for software to implement the company operating system that is Mochary Method.
We are a remote-first company with a team of 7 based in the US, South America, and EU. (When we co-work, we do so during California working hours, 9am-6pm.) As a small team, weâre all generalists and constantly picking up new challenges. When it comes to design, weâre looking for experienced people who can pick a problem and solve it. We care deeply about design. For us, itâs about how it looks and feels. For our first designer, we are looking for someone with several years of experience both in a bigger company (good training) and a former founder (experience building a product from scratch).
**[â You can learn more about us here](https://www.notion.so/Work-at-Mochary-Method-419da8974bc54ad0896f91b612ed6e63)**
# **What youâll do**
– Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
– Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
– Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and leadership
– Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
– Design and ship high-quality products
# **You might be a good fit if you**
– Love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals
– Leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs
– Value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
– Are comfortable leading large projects
– Are good with California working hours for co-working and collaboration
# **What we value**
– Effective written and verbal communication skills
– Focus on quality, proactive conversations, rather than reactive execution
– Living wholesome balanced lives, throughout our work and personal lives
– Actively seeking to learn and view feedback as a beautiful gift