Tessian protects every businessâs mission by securing the human layer ð«
We’re building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error – like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks – with minimal disruption to employees’ workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Tessian has raised a $65m Series C led by renowned security investors, March Capital (Crowdstrike, Knowbe4), with follow-on from Sequoia, Accel, Balderton, Latitude & Schroder Adveq, to further our mission to secure the human layer.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by world-class venture capital investors, has hubs in London, San Francisco, Boston, and Austin, and London, and is one of the Top-3 2021 Best Places to Work for Women.
The Platform Team at Tessian
Read more about Engineering at Tessian: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/tessian
We’re looking for an experienced SRE or âDevOpsâ engineer to join the Platform Team at Tessian. The Platform Team is responsible for defining and operating the infrastructure upon which our development teams and customers depend.
Why we think you’ll love it here ð….Â
For summer 2021, weâre excited to announce what we call “Refreshian Summer” – where every single Tessian will be able to down tools at 1pm every Friday in July & August, and enjoy a long weekend during the sunniest months of the year!
Itâs important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey weâre on, so we offerÂ equity options with every roleÂ and benchmark to provideÂ above market rate salariesÂ – thereâs plenty more tooâ¦.Â
Be at your best, both inside and outside of workÂ
– 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you’ve worked at Tessian!)
– Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
– Classpass – subsidedÂ access to gym time and classes all across London
– Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
– Flexible working hours and working from home (if you’re not already remote!)
– Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
– Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
– Weâre family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
– High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
– If you’re relocating to join the team, we’ll provide a contribution to help with your costsÂ
– Elite membership of the Tessian House System…
– Every other Wednesday we get together to share team updates and drinks
– Monthly team socials & a big, whole company extravaganza every quarter
– Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity âï¸
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we’re securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statementÂ here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we’re also a corporate member ofÂ the WISE CampaignÂ for gender equality in STEM & we’re a founding member of theÂ WEDS networkÂ driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or rÃ©sumÃ©s from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We’re a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First working practices where possible.