ShotFlow is seeking an experienced PHP & PostgreSQL Developer (remote) to continue building our data-driven RESTful API.
# Who we are
ShotFlow helps the world’s best-known retail and apparel brands create product imagery and other visual content faster and easier.
A product page full of beautiful pictures doesn’t just happen by magic, it takes whole teams of studio production professionals to create that compelling content. ShotFlow is the workflow tool simplifying complex production processes behind the scenes, enabling a better visual shopping experience for millions of customers.
# What we offer
– An international, fully remote team.
– Autonomous working style.
– Flexible work schedule and location.
– Generous vacation policy.
– A fun and friendly company culture.
– A young, growing team ready to bring on more members.
# Who you are
Weâre looking for a candidate who enjoys solving complex problems and is able to work independently.
You should have a focus on performance and security while building features after receiving business requirements and direction from our lead developer.
You will collaborate with the rest of the development team on system design, and implement their feedback on your work after code reviews.
## Your skills
– 3+ years experience with modern PHP.
– 3+ years experience with PostgreSQL.
– RESTful JSON API development.
– Experience with CodeIgniter.
– Experience writing code with a focus on security and performance.
– Experience optimizing complex SQL queries with user defined criteria.
– Familiarity with Vagrant (preferable).
# What youâll be doing
– Taking part in the decision making process to flesh out new features before implementation.
– Playing a crucial role in the backend development of our RESTful API.
– Researching solutions and solving complex problems.
– Becoming more knowledgeable about how our users interact with our system, and growing into a hands-on role as a technical product owner in your areas of expertise.