This position defines the overall Access Softek solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services. Assists the sales staff in assessing the potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs. Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high-end products and solutions. Conducts customer needs analysis. Is comfortable presenting, teaching, and training in front of groups. Is able to clearly explain the value proposition of the Access Softek product portfolio. Assists sellers in creating demand for products. Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers. Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high-impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
– Supports highly complex and high value accounts exercising wide latitude to determine objectives and approaches
– Gains access and manages relationships with senior-level executives and IT decision-makers
– Services new approaches/methods to selling OmniChannel/client products and services
– Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customerâs environment that addresses critical issues
– Identifies and allocates roles and responsibilities required to support the account team
– Synthesizes market, industry, and competitor data to anticipate how external factors will influence the position of the solution and makes decisions that impact the long-term success of the business.
– Creates formal networks internally and externally with industry experts and key decision-makers Leverages third-party and/or the Channel to create and position the solution
– Leveraged as coach/mentor to others Provides customer/industry/market insight to internal leaders and cross-functional groups
-Qualifies the most complex sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process, and funding
– Presents the design and value of the proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects, and management at the executive level
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Math, Computer Science; Engineering preferred
– 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– Understanding the US Financial Institution market is a plus.
– Self-motivated individuals with a strong drive for results
– The candidate must be able to work independently, with especially strong written and oral communication skills
– Familiarity with core banking systems, mobile applications, and payments.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities â all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
About the company:
Access Softek is a rapidly-growing financial software company with 30 years of industry experience. Our apps are in use by over 450 financial institutions, helping them to reach millions of members and shape communities across the country. With offices in Berkeley, New York, and Salt Lake City, our team members enjoy a supportive yet fast-paced challenging environment.
Come work for a company where every voice is heard, every idea encouraged, and every suggestion for lunchtime tacos graciously accepted.