We are looking for a talented and experienced Full-Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails) to join our recently funded startup.
### What we do
Craftybase is a popular inventory management and bookkeeping system for Etsy and Shopify sellers. We have recently been accepted into the TinySeed accelerator program for Spring 2021 and are looking to grow our team and help take the product to the next level. We’ve been running and growing Craftybase for over 10 years and are bootstrapped, profitable, stable, and now funded. You will be joining the dev founders and a small group of overseas contractors. This is a remote only position with a decent overlap with Melbourne/Australia time.
### What’s our tech stack
* Ruby on Rails
* MariaDB (MySQL), Sphinx/ThinkingSphinx, Redis/Sidekiq
### What we’re looking for
* Proven development and product experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails (3+ years)
* Experience with database technologies including MySQL and Redis
* Experience with UI frameworks like Bootstrap or Tailwind
* Experience with writing unit tests, monitoring code coverage, and linting your code
* Experience using Git version control
* Excellent communication skills
### What you will be doing
* Development of new features
* Upgrade and maintenance of the product
* Give feedback and suggestions on the development solution
* Perform technical tasks as needed to meet operational requirements
### Why join Craftybase?
* Be part of a fun product that helps indie makers run their business and sell their products better
* We’re a friendly and flexible remote-first team
* You will be full-time employee #3 so are able to help shape the future of the product
* We care deeply about technology, product and e-commerce