**ð¤© We are Donut**
– Say no to idle money. If youâve ever wondered why your bank account is earning 0.1% and banks are worth billions, weâre here to change that.
– We believe the future is open finance. DeFi makes financial independence possible for allâoffering 2-10%+ yields and earning opportunities far superior to traditional banks and institutions.
– Our traction is standout. We have 4,500+ users already using Donut and seen 50%+ monthly growth rates since launch.
– Weâve raised $2.8M by the backers of N26. Weâre backed by amazing FinTech and DeFi investors including Redalpine, InVentures, Robot Ventures (Robert Leshner, CEO Compound), Tiny VC & Entrepreneur First.
**ðª The role**
– Youâll join our team as a React Native Engineer helping to craft a delightful UI/UX
– Youâll work on our iOS app built in React Native
– If you love working on those UI magic moments and animations, this is your calling
**ð About you**
– You have at least 2 years of experience in Software Engineering
– You enjoy the challenge of building new features from scratch and being involved from design to shipping but also iterating with customers
– Youâre hungry to learn about new technologies and always want to find the right tool for the job, even if thatâs stepping into the unknown
– Ideally, you have a genuine interest in crypto and decentralized finance (or a desire to change the status quo in finance)
– You are a genuine and humble person ð
**ð» Our offer**
– â¬50,000 â â¬70,000 per annum + 10-15% bonus in equity
– Everyone at Donut is an owner, we believe this is the way we can all win
– Full time contract
– Based in Berlin or remote in Europe (CET +/- 2 hours)
**ð You belong here**
– As long as youâre fun to be around (and got the technical chops of course), we want to work with you; whatever skin-color, sexual orientation, gender, culture or religion
– Everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic self to work which also means youâre encouraged to share as much (or as little) about your personal life as you want
– If you donât have a degree, thatâs awesome. We believe what youâve worked on and achieved is way more important
**ð The perks**
– Our team is standout: here, youâll get to work with a brilliantly forward-thinking team every day
– By joining our Bakery as an early employee, you have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of frontend engineering at Donut
– We have a flexible remote work policy, so if you need to work from home for some time thatâs cool. We try to meet up every few weeks to maintain that personal touch
– The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack (React Native, GraphQL, Typescript)
– The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software and desk set-up
– Dog-friendly officeâ weâre loving Kayla at the moment! ð¶
– And of course, vegan donuts!