Quant’s mission is to give people real control over their financial future, starting with crypto options. With Quant, you’ll be able to trade crypto options instantly, free, in a permissionless and easy to use web and mobile app. We are blurring the line between DeFi and regular finance in regards to option trading.
You will be joining a highly technical team that has deep knowledge of trading, and values shipping beautiful, usable products. We are early adopters in a nascent space, and are continuously laying the groundwork and raising the bar of the decentralized trading standard.
If youâre interested in bringing permissionless crypto options to the masses, where no one entity can decide your financial future, we want to talk to you.
We have deep crypto experience with founders that have built a leading crypto exchange, world class marketing making services and contributed to top 10 DeFi code bases. Our partners include top crypto venture capital and market making firms doing billion dollar daily derivatives trading volume. We have strong culture of continuous learning, authenticity, and tenacity. Moreover, the team, our investors, advisors all actually care about what we are building and want to use our own protocol and products.
As a Quantitative Researcher at Quant, your main focus will be to increase capital efficiency of the protocol. You’ll need to take capital efficiency design and strategies found on centralized options exchanges as well as other general DeFi protocols. You’ll researching existing systems, adapting them in a holistic approach given the nuances of DeFi and back your models up with data. In addition, you’ll model and design future structured products that can be built on top of options.
* M.S or Ph.D. degree in Math, Statistics, Physics or related field
* 2 to 5 years quantitative experience working on derivatives
* Proficiency in creating and using algorithms to meticulously investigate and work through large data or error-checking problems
* Ability to write and implement statistical ideas in Python, R, C++, or related program
* Experience with crypto options specifically is not needed but need to learn
* Work with a motivated and proven team building something you’ll actually use
* Highly competitive salary
* Equity stake in Quant’s success
* Flexible work hours and location
* We’re backed by the top VC’s in crypto and you’ll have access to industry experts