Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work time goes, so they can focus on the projects that really matter. It works on all your devices and integrates with over a 100 tools.
**Our team is looking for a sharp product manager to help us shape the future of the time tracking industry.**
You will be a part of our Product Team bringing Toggl Track to whole new levels. **The salary for this position is â¬50,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.**
As a Product Manager you will be a part of our Product team, working with developers, designers, product marketing, customer success and the management to build a fast-evolving product. You will be participating in all stages of the product development process and will have a real impact on the product.
You will fit in well in our team if you are a good team player and communicator, cooperative and can resolve potential conflicts productively and have working experience with building SaaS products. You have a healthy obsession with user journeys, product design and development. Good understanding of project management techniques and software development methodologies in addition to elementary understanding of UX design are a big plus. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines, always try to look at the big picture and want to take ownership of your work.
**About our team**
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
* Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
* 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
* 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
* Laptop and a â¬2,000 budget to set up your home office.
* Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
* Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
* Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
* Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
**Apply now! All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise. Only candidates who score well on the test will be considered.**