**Hey Remote OK Fam!**
We are so excited to launch our June 2021 Ambassador Program!
The Contra team wants to continue to support the independent community and we believe there is no better way to do this than with paid opportunities that help us improve our product. Our previous Ambassadors have gone on to work with Cowboy VC, Li Jin and so many more incredible companies!
Weâre looking for Product Managers to work remotely with Contra’s small but mighty founding team. This two week program is a launching pad for our ongoing Ambassador program. You will get early access to new features and perks all throughout 2021!
We are offering $1,000 for the 2 week program. This is a contract / independent position and requires ~ 8 – 12 hrs over 2 weeks. This program will run from June 7th – June 18th.
We are so excited to build Contra with you! Check out everything you need to know at [Contra.com](http://contra.com/).
**You should apply if:**
– Real world experience in and passion for launching products, and product management.
– You are looking to be involved in an early stage startup, building the future of work!
– You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills.
– Content writing skills (experience writing blogs/articles is a big plus).
– You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
**What is the scope of the project?**
– You will get early access to Contra to help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
– You will help us create articles/content to help other users get value from Contra
– You will advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
– Fully completed profile on Contra.com (we will use this to onboard you, takes 3 min)
– Agree to provide UX/UI Feedback.
– Agree to provide Beta testing of new features on the platform.
– Share Contra articles and content on a regular basis.
– Follow tasks in weekly scope of project, outlined by the Contra team + be available for team wide Ambassador calls.
– Actively communicate and collaborate with the Ambassadors in your cohort.
– 2+ years of experience managing product development cycles.
– Had ownership of many product teams over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
– Great communication skills that help you work with design and engineering to make product visions come to life.
– You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.