As part of either the Backend or SRE team, you will take ownership of the design, development and maintenance of our data logic as well as PostgreSQL databases and deployments. **The salary for this position is â¬60,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
Your responsibilities will include taking ownership of the design, development, and maintenance of our data logic, PostgreSQL databases and deployments. This role requires you to continuously improve existing queries, mentor other team members to increase the quality of our product, and collaborate across teams to translate business requirements into sustainable database solutions.
If you are passionate about technology and have experience with PostgreSQL, plus a general understanding of relational databases, we want to hear from you! Knowledge of other technologies like Go, Ruby, REST APIs, DevOps principles and configuration management will help you hit the ground running as the newest member of the Toggl Track team. Youâll fit right in if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, are eager to learn new skills, and take ownership of your work.
**About our team**
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
* Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
* 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
* 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
* Laptop and a â¬2,000 budget to set up your home office.
* Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
* Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
* Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
* Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.