JRNI Coaching is a coach training program and coaching community focused on helping coaches launch exceptional, one-of-a-kind coaching businesses they love and transform lives, on their terms. We are emerging as a progressive leader in the coaching industry, dedicated to providing world-class education and development to the next generation of exceptional coaches.
We seek a multi-skilled Marketing Manager to sally forth with kindness, courage, strategy, and action to help us take coach training to the next level.
If youâre a creative, organized, tech-savvy, self-motivated sort whoâs up to the task — keep readingâ¦
This positionâs primary focus is to assist with marketing strategy and implementation, oversee contractors and production and own project management and timelines — taking ownership and initiative along the way.
Weâre looking for someone with strong critical thinking and marketing skills who adores self improvement and wants to make a difference in the lives of our students. This position requires excellent judgment, creativity, (did we mention critical thinking skills enough times?) and confidentiality.
As a company thatâs known for our kind culture and commitment to excellence, itâs important that our Marketing Manager is committed to excellence and always up to learn new things. We need someone whoâs experienced, confident, and ready to dive in headfirst and make things happen!
This role is full-time and fully remote, work-from-home. Youâll also work closely with admissions and team leadership to develop strategies and execute on them to meet enrollment goals.
This role typically fits into a 9am – 6pm PT or ET schedule (we’re very flexible!). However, weâre not your average company â we always make sure our team members have plenty of freedom and flexibility to live their best lives, recharge, and have fun (major perks of working as a remote team!).
Our dream Marketing Manager is open to finding their own rhythm and creating a schedule that serves their life while aligning with the guiding principle of âuntil the job is done.â
**Duties and Responsibilities**
The Marketing Manager will be working alongside the head of marketing to develop strategy, advise on written communications, work with outside contractors, keep projects moving on time and on budget, and assist in develop materials that showcase our students and alumni — you know, marketing stuff.
This position requires strong attention to detail, critical thinking and organizational skills. Our ideal candidate is a kind, funny, thoughtful, creative and organized self-starter who will take initiative, bring clarity and keep everything running smoothly.
**What youâll do**
* Working closely alongside head of marketing to create strategy, think up cool new projects and improve processes already in place
* Generating new ideas and methods of attracting students to our program
* Working with outside contractors to help with idea generation and brand voice: blog editor, social media manager, newsletter writer.
* Maintaining and updating marketing tools as needed
* Creating materials/assets as needed
* Assisting in planning virtual and live events for students and alumni
* Project management, keeping the trains running smoothly
**Skills and Abilities**
* 3+ years of experience in marketing or mass communications at a consumer facing brand or in higher education.
* 3+ years of experience with overseeing organization, project management, budgeting, CRM systems
* Tech savvy and comfortable using all things tech. We often use: Zapier, CRMs, Notion, Webflow, Google Analytics, Google Drive, PowerPoint, Project Management Tools (such as Asana or Monday.com), Slack, Infusionsoft or similar enterprise email software
* Exceptional organization, communication and interpersonal skills
* Use data to make decisions and to help others make decisions.
* Excellent at critical thinking, project management, time-management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
* Acute attention to detail, catching what could otherwise fall through the cracks (if you noticed we used periods on some list items and not others and that drove you crazy, plz apply.)
* Self-motivated with the ability to work highly effectively with minimal supervision/remote management.
* Please be allergic to hustle culture, overusing marketing acronyms and “marketing bro” speak
* Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve more in this life and desire to see our students succeed
**JRNI Coaching Benefits & Perks**
* Fully remote team
* Competitive compensation, bonus potential, and unlimited PTO, along with ample company paid holidays
* Health Insurance
* Generous 401K Program + matching
* Doing meaningful work in a kind, highly intelligent atmosphere
JRNI values and seeks out candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive and expressive environment for all.