SafetyWing (YC w2018) is building a global social safety net. Weâre looking for an entrepreneurial **Licensed US Health Insurance Specialist** to help us grow Remote Health, the worldâs first global health insurance for remote teams.
We are fully remote and we value authenticity most. Our headquarter is in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed stretching 10 timezones (Finland to California)*. You would be free to work from anywhere, contribute to a genuine culture and help us grow our company vs. fitting into a typical corporate setting.
**Your responsibilities will include:**
1. Leading sales calls with clients to discuss their US health insurance options through SafetyWing
2. Help our product team figure out creative ways to improve our US health insurance offering
3. Help our account management team improve the US onboarding and member management processes
4. Being our team expert on US health insurance and how it works
– 1-3 years in US health insurance sales.
– Licensed in at least 1 state. Bonus if licensed in more states ð¤
– You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
– An entrepreneurial spirit to creatively solve problems and work independently
**We like to work with people who:**
– Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
– Think for themselves instead of copying others.
– Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
– Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
– Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
– Have strong integrity and do the right thing
**What you will get**
– Competitive pay and uncapped commissions
– Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
– Rapid growth opportunities with a well-funded startup (Y-Combinator W18)
– Flexible hours and vacation policy
Find out more about us and our products at [www.safetywing.com](http://www.safetywing.com/).