Laskie is partnering with a marketing platform to hire a Lead Product Designer. This company focuses on enabling teams to communicate authentically with their community and grow brand presence. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact and do meaningful work with a founding team backed by a Tier 1 fund and operator angels from community-led companies (Tesla, Glossier).
In this role you will be responsible for building design with an emphasis on the end user. You will collaborate with the engineering and data science teams and establish foundational frameworks to build out scalable design systems. As an early member of the team you will play a key role in forming the defining DNA for the companyâs culture.
**The Right Fit**
If you are someone who has integrity, grit, and a growth mindset, you will be successful here. You have the ability to identify root causes in the face of competing/changing priorities and are process-driven. User empathy is also important in this role â you default to finding patterns in user feedback to drive product development.
* Define, shape, and design the core product and brand
* Create design systems to ensure that customers have a seamless, elegant solution
* Interact with customers to understand their needs and validate design and user flow
* Help shape the product roadmap and be agile to user feedback
* Recruit, interview and build a team of talented designers, and improve the design hiring process
* 6+ years of design experience of laying the foundations for products solving complex problems within the B2B space (within software/SaaS is a plus)
* Experience with cohesive storytelling through interaction and visual design and typography
* Experience with prototyping to explore and iterate on design solutions
* An eye for creative design with the customer top-of-mind
* Experience at a big tech or startup company preferred
**What you will find here**
* Generous stock options
* Employee benefits (healthcare, self-development benefits, mental health days, unlimited PTO)