As our Lead Developer for the Enterprise business stream at Resourcify you’ll be responsible for a game-changing product that helps multinational clients to improve their recycling. Youâll have responsibility for developing and launching new features and services and youâll play a critical role shaping our product in an early phase. Youâll be working in a fast-growing technology startup, and playing your part to help us drive forward the future of recycling.
**What you will be doing:**
* Working closely with our team to create a great product.
* Shape the product roadmap and participate in monthly strategy meetings.
* Including state of the art technology into our product.
* Build up and lead a motivated team of developers.
**We would love it if you had:**
* You have 5+ years of development experience.
* You know how to develop test-driven.
* You have experience in startups, B2B and SaaS.
* You are fluent in written and spoken English.
**Itâs also great if you have:**
* A passion for software engineering.
* A strong âget things doneâ attitude.
* An organized and analytical mindset.
* The ability to speak German.
* A great working environment in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
* Participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan to get rewarded for your efforts.
* Flexibility in your daily work and working schedules.
* High-end tech (MacBook Pro, iPhone, and more).
* A competitive salary, and > 6 weeks vacation per year.