EasyPractice is a SaaS-platform that enables clinicians and therapists to handle all their administrative work. We’re growing steadily and have more than 30,000 users on our platform (Primarily spread across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the United Kingdom).
You’ll be helping us extend and maintain the system which will mainly involve working with Laravel and VueJS. Your tasks will mainly consist of:
* Developing new features
* Fixing bugs
* Extending existing functionality
* Participating in planning which new features we should spend our time and resources on
Weâre huge fans of Laravel and the different tools that are supported in their ecosystem and our tech-stack reflects that. The main technologies we use are:
* Bootstrap and Tailwind CSS
* Redis for queue management
EasyPractice is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so everyone can work from where they like. We have a [co-working space](www.24labs.dk) in Copenhagen where you can work from (You’ll get your own desk and a great lunch if you choose to) but employees can essentially work from anywhere. This means that most of our communication will happen in Slack where we write, call and share our screen when we need to talk.
Some of the benefits of working at EasyPractice includes:
* You get the freedom to decide your own working hours.
* You’ll have a lot of say in the final outcome of the stuff we develop.
* You’ll be able to work from anywhere.
* Once a year we do a meetup where we fly everyone to a destination for an extended period and spend some time together.
We hope you’ll consider applying for this position ð