At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
There are two things that help us work in synergy and change this world for the better. Those are solid technical expertise and a set of core values that guide us on our way.
WeÂ believe that great results can only beÂ achieved with the right people and the right culture.
That isÂ why weÂ are looking for people toÂ join our team who are likeÂ usÂ â passionate about what theyÂ do, are open and broad-minded, ready toÂ learn and develop asÂ rapidly asÂ the world changes.
We have several opportunities for professionals with different levels of experience on different projects.
Hereâs a bit more of what we expect from you:
* Minimum 3 years of commercial experience with React/Redux and/or Vue/Vuex and/or Angular (one of them is a must) and NodeJS/Express
* ExperienceÂ with MongoDB/Mongoose and PostgreSQL/Sequelize (design, migrations, and optimized queries)
* Strong knowledge of JWT/oAuth2/OpenID and security best practices
* Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
* Experience with the popular UI component libraries, Bootstrap, Material
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Knowledgeable in using SOLID design and principles
* Intermediate Strong or higherÂ level of spoken English
**Would be a huge plus:**
* Sense of good UX and UI design
* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform
* Knowledgeable in Onion/Clean Architecture, DDD
**Would also be a plus:**
* ExperienceÂ with relational Microsoft SQLÂ and other (besides MongoDB) noSQL databases
* Experience in AWS and/or Microsoft Azure, CI/CD tools
* Knowledgeable in using UML diagrams
* Knowledgeable in using the design patterns & practices, clean code principles
* Knowledgeable in Microservices Architecture
**About our projects:**
For your reference, here is a short description ofÂ **one of our projects**:
It’s a website for an American company that works in the financial industry. They work with the biggest names in financial services and provide services such as mortgage analytics solutions, analytics consulting, and loss mitigation solutions.
**Current stage:**Â ongoing development.
**Technology stack:**Â React, Redux, NodeJS, Express, PostgreSQL, Sequelize, FlowXO chatbot, PayPal integration, Clean Architecture, Azure DevOps (boards, Git)
* Interesting and challenging projects;
* Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
* Flexible workingÂ hours to support your work-life balance;
* Transparent and flexible processes;
* Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
* Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere;
* In-house English tutor;
* Paid sick leaves and vacations;
and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!