In your role as Full Stack Software Engineer, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, and engineering colleagues to deliver critical features for our apps and third party integrations in the IoT and energy markets spaces.
**What you will do**
– Design, develop, test, deploy and monitor performance for new code.
– Prioritize and manage development and issue resolution activities.
– Implement application monitoring tools and proactively monitor application performance.
– Perform peer code review and support our Customer Experience team on technical issues.
– Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1âs.
– Strong knowledge of server-side languages, especially Python or Ruby.
– Solid understanding of database interactions in SQL.
– Dedication to writing clean, robust code, with good unit test coverage.
– Independent, results oriented.
– Enjoy a fun and fast-paced environment.
– Desire for a career that makes an impact.
– Excellent 1-1 and team communication skills.
– 4+ years software development experience preferred.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– A competitive salary based on experience.
– Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
– Real and lived work-life balance – Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
– Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
– Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.