Pacific Consulting Group is a leading global boutique management consultancy, combining commercial management consulting services with data analytics and custom digital solutions to deliver value for our clients.
We work across a broad range of industries including Resources, Logistics, Financial Services, and Retail, among others. Our clients value our rapid value delivery and advanced solutions capabilities. For more than 20 years, our team have leveraged their unmatched experience to deliver significant and sustainable outcomes for our clients around the world.
**About the Role**
As we continue to grow, there is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to support our solutions division in enhancing our existing enterprise software solutions and developing new value-adding custom software solutions for our clients.
In this role you will:
* Drive and lead front-end and back-end technical works across multiple projects to deliver end-to-end product features
* Collaborate closely with our consultants to develop value-adding solutions
* Be able to identify product limitations and system constraints to create non-functional requirements from the technical perspective
* Break down and schedule technical tasks
* Implement the solution to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies
* Perform effective code reviews by following best practices
* Work with our back-end development team to create and optimise solutions
* Perform manual and/or automated unit testing to achieve the best product quality and improve engineering efficiency
* Ensure that deployed software can meet the required service level
As the successful candidate, you will have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Software Developer.
You will have:
* Production experience in implementing NodeJS projects using frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
* Experience in scripting languages, such as Bash / Python to build automation and process data
* Familiarity with Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu, Centos
* Experience in writing clean, reusable codes and ability to test at a unit level
* A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The following will be highly advantageous:
* Experience in mobile application development
* Hands-on experience in container technology and cloud service
* Mobile application development experience
* Industry experience with large-scale distributed systems
* Experience in running high volume, low latency applications
**Why Join Us?**
We offer you the chance to be a part of a high-performing team where you will be rewarded for your work.
* Flexible work conditions where you can work remotely
* All tech and equipment
* A collaborative and supportive work environment where you will feel valued
* Ongoing career development opportunities
* Competitive remuneration plus the ability to earn bonuses