We are looking for a Full Stack developer to take our integrations to the next level as we rapidly expand our Data Analytics team. Youâll be getting stuck into loads of web and web3 integrations, working with cutting edge crypto data and owning your data pipelines from extraction through to analytics output.
Every day youâll be presented with a new challenge, whether optimising your own ETL processing, modularising your code or producing insightful analytics, what you do will be at the forefront of the crypto industry. We want you to grow and learn so youâll be getting stuck into projects from across the business, delivering products and applications that run efficiently and scale effortlessly. To excel here at Chainlink Labs youâll need to have a broad range of technical experience and enjoy working independently in a vibrant and creative environment.
* Building out the logic and UI for automated data flows, utilising python and sql procedures to transform data for analytics use
* Designing and deploying custom APIâs so our front end apps can seamlessly transfer data, helping our teams rapidly scale their processes
* Becoming the subject matter expert on new softwares we look to bolt onto our stack, including a tonne of crypto and web3 applications
* Diving head first into bleeding edge crypto projects, utilising our Big Data solution in GCP
* On the fly fixes and patches to meet launch targets and create a great user experience for everyone
* Automated maintenance and monitoring of your own data pipelines, we want you to spend time growing and developing
* Building integrations for software/app that youâve never seen before
* Creating slick and intuitive UIâs with cutting-edge UX to empower users to own their data
* Designing and interacting with REST APIâs, RPC, GraphQL, XMLA/DAX and relational databases
* Designing workflows that can be easily upgraded with rich new features
* Implementing best in class database design principles
* Providing analytics the business can use to inform key decisions using Power BI and Google Data Studio
* Breaking down complex business requirements into simple modular operations
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the [Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper](https://research.chain.link/whitepaper-v2.pdf). Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizationsâfrom global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economyâto deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.