As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
**What you will do**
– Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
– Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
– Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
– Build libraries for future use.
– Perform peer code review.
– Participate in our agile development process â regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
– Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
– Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
– Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
– Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
– Passion for learning.
– Independent, results-oriented mindset.
– Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
– Desire for a career that makes an impact.
– 4+ years software development experience preferred.
– A competitive salary based on experience.
– Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
– Real and lived work-life balance – Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
– Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
– Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.