We partner with scholars in the humanities (literature, history, art, social sciences, law, and architecture) to build software tools for research and teaching. From exploring the built environment of Muslim societies, to mapping Melvilleâs grand tour of Rome, our software helps scholars develop new insights and share them with the world. We have been serving clients across the United States, Europe, and Canada since 2006.
If you would like to be part of an awesome team and work on fascinating projects with the latest open source web technologies, we would love to talk with you.
Required skills and experience:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Interest in the intersection of technology and the humanities;
* Ability to work remote with team on US east coast time zone;
What we offer:
* Health and dental insurance fully covered
* 15 days of paid time off plus holidays
* Flexible work schedule and a great work-life balance
* Annual team meetups in interesting places
Performant is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.