**Minespider** is a cutting-edge blockchain technology startup. We help global clients such as Volkswagen and Google to have a greater understanding of their mineral supply chains, allowing them to improve their sustainability performance, align with regulations, and communicate these efforts to their customers in a trusted way.
Our vision is to facilitate a global change in the raw materials industry, where transparent sourcing becomes the norm. We have developed our own blockchain infrastructure that is now a reference point for industry groups and international organizations.
Minespider is run by 17 international team members, who bring a ton of expertise (and fun!) to their work. This is an amazing opportunity for you to take ownership of our DevOps strategy, help us scale our infrastructure, and work closely with our CTO in an exciting environment.
**Some of the roles and responsibilities you can tackle:**
* You will oversee all code deployments and infrastructure changes to Minespider’s deployment environments.
* Manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure, including database technologies, ensuring that backend architecture is scalable and highly available
* Set up and promote good observability practices across their development team, including logging and monitoring, designing for reliability, scalability and security, automated testing, risk and incident management.
* Collaborate with internal and external parties, and technical and non-technical teams to build and support development platforms and applications.
* Extend CI/CD pipelines to test our automated setup and scoring scripts.
* Work closely with development to ensure systems are in line with the long-term strategy.
**Hereâs what weâd expect you to bring to the table:**
* 6+ years of proven experience in web development, 2+ years in DevOps.
* Expert knowledge with infrastructure as code.
* Hands-on technical experience managing cloud services at scale.
* Strong focus on CI/CD and other product delivery practices.
* Excellent collaboration, written communication and time management skills, facilitating efficient communication with experts from around the globe.
* Proficiency in NodeJS.
* Fluency in English, with additional language(s) a plus.
**What we offer:**
* The opportunity to work for an industry leading startup with a unique blockchain solution and massive growth potential.
* Potential to grow in your role and build up your own team.
* The chance to work with a highly-experienced international team of 17 people, with plenty of virtual happy hours and pub quizzes.
* A competitive salary based on your level of experience.
* The opportunity to work fully remotely.
We believe in creating equitable technology and are committed to building a diverse team, where members can contribute their unique visions and continue to challenge the status quo. We greatly encourage candidates of any race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, origin (and whatever else makes you special!) to apply.