*As a Remote Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding and enabling our growing number of clients on Kiflo PRM.*
The ideal candidate is friendly, helpful and already has one or two successful job experiences with customer onboarding, level 1 support and s/he is comfortable talking with english speaking customers (especially C-levels of SMBâs).
**In a given day you might**
* Do 1-to-1 **onboarding calls** with new leads/customers to guide them through Kifloâs functionalities. Understand their business needs and use cases to explain to them how to use Kiflo to take the best out of the platform.
* Answer **level 1 support** requests, do occasional support calls, and record Loom videos to provide actionable answers.
* Make sure leads in trial **discover the âahaâ moments** (Kifloâs value proposition)
* Help customers during the **integration process** with Zapier.
* **Improve end-user documentation** to write new articles and record âHow toâ videos.
* **Share your insights** to simplify the onboarding process, increase Leads to Customers conversion rate, become a better customer centric company. You are part of the team, your ideas matter!
**You should have**
* 3-5 years in customer success management role
* Time to cover the US time zone at least 3 days per week
* Experience managing SaaS relationships with C-Suite stakeholders
* Professional english skills (Writing & Speaking)
* The willingness to learn new skills and manage a small team of CSM in the future
* A âdo-erâ mindset
**Itâs not mandatory but itâs great to have**
* Experience with Zapier
* Knowledge in B2B Partnerships
**Why work with us**
* 100% remote-first company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
* to move fast and learn in the challenging environment of a fast-growing startup
* 2 x annual team retreats âï¸ (when travel is appropriate)
* 5 weeks PTO
* Revenue Share (after 1 year)
**Here’s what our process will look like**
1. Discovery call (30min) with Steven, our CEO to ensure there is a correlation between Kiflo’s expectations, the role and your own expectations.
2. Workshop (60min) around a mock onboarding with Steven & Jerome (co-founders) to get a better sense of your expertise for the role and understand how you could contribute to Kiflo’s success.
Kiflo is a cloud-based, **B2B SaaS platform for managing partners** (Affiliate, Referrals & Resellers). It is mainly used by SMBs in the tech industry looking to grow their revenue by building a scalable Partner Program. Itâs truly an international product, with active customers all over the world.
We are **100% bootstrapped, profitable, and growing**.
We (the founders) build and run the product, and weâre dedicated to improving it on a daily basis.
We’d love you to join the team! ð