Wisepopsâ mission is to help brands connect with their audience better. Weâre building tools that serve a more vibrant, engaging and personalized commerce experience for everyone. We have two products: Wisepops and Wisp.
Our first product, Wisepops, helps marketers design and publish beautiful and contextual popups and bars. Wisepops is used by 1,300+ organizations around the world, including Unilever, Greenpeace, Virgin, and Postmates. Wisp helps brands build relationships with their visitors leveraging the power of on site notifications. Started in 2020, it already counts 100 ecommerce client companies.
The company was founded in 2013 by Ben. We bootstrapped the company from $0 to $1M annual revenue in five years and doubled two years later. No VC involved.
We are a team of 10 who joined from Amazon, Shopify, and Revolut and we were fully remote before it was cool.
You will be in charge of defining and implementing our content strategy, messaging and copywriting.
Youâll work closely with members of the Product Design, Growth, Marketing, and Sales teams.
**Hereâs your scope:**
– Define content strategy and plan in order to 1/ educate and evangelize the market and generate leads 2/ educate and inspire our customers and 3/ increase Wisepops reach in SEO
– Create high quality content to support our marketing goals: website copy, landing pages, newsletters, popups, notifications, guides, research, case studies, infographics, etc.
– Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
– As we grow, assemble and manage a team of copywriters
– Insist on the highest standards
– Obsessed with delighting right customers with great content
– Results driven. You know how to tell if your work is effective
– Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
– Proven track record in generating traffic and leads through content marketing in the B2B segment.
– Experience in brand building
– Experience in writing short- and long-form content like landing pages copy, blog posts, guides, eBooks, etc.
– Fluency in English that enables you to write content for native-level audiences.
We have been very intentional about creating our own work culture. Having no investors and being funded 100% by our customers help keep our focus on what matters.
We donât have a foosball table or free sushi in our office. We donât even have an office ð . We donât think happiness at work is just about fun perks like a teambuilding event in Barcelona (pronounced âBarthelonaâ to sound cool).
Many of us came from Big Tech companies (Amazon, Facebook, Revolut to name a few) and got tired of large structures, top-to-bottom decisions, micromanagers, and BS week-over-week analysis.
We think happiness at work comes from human relationships, growth opportunities, and mindset.
**What does working at Wisepops look like?**
**Think of it as a team**
In a team, there is no manager to tell you what to do. Everyone is bringing some expertise, knowledge, and skills that are unique. Then, it is up to the team to learn how to play and win together. No one has the final word because of their tenure, title, or seniority,
**made of super stars**
Because we have no managers, we need autonomous people who know what to do or know how to find the answer when they donât. We expect each team member to be a leader in their field and we trust them.
**who work when and where they want**
We are grown ups and trust each other. We donât need someone to tell us when and where to work. Each person at Wisepops is empowered to find their best work-life balance and work environment. Yes, we were fully remote before it was cool.
**to build something big**
We have gathered truly impressive people to achieve very ambitious goals. Weâre not here to build a successful startup. Weâre here to build an amazing company. We think the key is to be 100% focused on our customers. We exist because of them.
**while enjoying the ride.**
Weâre humans and we want to have fun with the people we work with. Life is too short to get bored or play the political game.