**About the Opportunity**
Laskie is partnered with a Series-C stage international digital freight platform, who is hiring two Latin America-based Backend Go Engineers. There’s an opportunity for both a Mid-level and Senior Engineer. For each role, this person will have a passion for disrupting the industry and play a key role in building solutions for a one stop shop for carriers across the United States. You will be supporting a rapidly growing tech company with award-winning solutions focused on moving more with less.
You will create, develop and maintain services written mainly in Go to support products for carriers. The day-to-day consists of implementing integrations, developing new features, and planning the evolution of existing features to enable the product to grow sustainably.
**The Right Fit**
If you are passionate about solving problems at scale, you will be successful here. You are fearless in pursuit of reinventing the future of freight through solving inefficiencies in the industry.
* Plan, design and implement software written in Go
* Partner with Product to guide the specification of new features and software
* Assist with supporting other teams as needed
**Skills & Qualifications**
* 3 years experience writing software in Go for Senior-level (2 years for mid-level)
* 6 years experience writing software for web applications for Senior-level (3 years for mid-level)
* Proven ability to lead implementation of new features and software
* Proven ability to create system architecture that is fault tolerant and scalable
* Knowledge of message brokers, asynchronous code execution, concurrency and parallelism
* Skilled with version control software (such as Git)
* Experience with Linux OS
* Experience with AWS ecosystem (RDS, Kinesis, API Gateway)
* Experience with GCP is a plus
**What you will find here**
* Generous stock options
* Opportunity to work with modern, cutting-edge technologies
* Mind and body initiatives (Work out platform, Yoga classes, activity challenges)