Profitable high frequency crypto trading startup is looking for a talented Backend/Data Engineer to bring our data management system to the next level. In this role you will be responsible for building and monitoring financial data pipeline, including but not limited to:
– Designing, implementing and monitoring lightning fast database that can handle billions of records.
– Retrieval, storage and analysis of historical financial data.
– Acquiring real-time trade data.
– Building real-time monitoring and reporting tools.
– Supporting the live trading system.
– Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field.
– Deep knowledge of databases, experience with ClickHouse is a big plus.
– Experience working on and designing data-intensive applications and/or pipelines.
– Experience building distributed systems.
– Substantial experience with Python (asyncio, pandas, numpy, matplotlib).
– Experience with crypto exchanges’ APIs, WebSocket and REST.
– Experience working with large amounts of financial data is a plus.
– Linux/Unix knowledge.
– An interest in working on a wide spectrum of projects.
– Collaboration and communication skills, ability to work in a remote team.
Compensation based on skills, experience and location.